Want to learn more about eye tracking and how it can benefit you or your clients?
Over the last few years eye tracking has become an accepted and widely used research methodology, however, there are still many misconceptions about how it works and more importantly what questions it can help answer.
To help address this we will be running a series of informal sessions that will help you understand eye tracking in more detail.
Topics that will be covered include:
The technology (both glasses and screen based)
- How to run a study
- Data reporting
- Eye tracking do’s and don’ts
- Qualitative eye tracking vs quantitative eye tracking
- Alternative biometric tools/techniques including EEG, ECG, GSR, pupil dilation and facial coding.
- Alternatives to eye tracking including web based eye tracking services and Visual Attention Services (VAS) a software algorithm intended to predict visual attention without actual consumer research
- Google glasses and eye tracking
- Examples of eye tracking projects run in the last 6 months
Spaces are limited and bookings will be taken on a first come first serve basis. The following dates are available:
- London 26/02/2015 12 - 1.30 at Wyoming Studios, 72 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8ST
Refreshments will be provided on the day.
Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8832 7400
We look forward to seeing you there!