Over the last few years eye tracking has become an accepted and widely used research methodology, however there are still many misconceptions about how it works and more importantly what questions it can help answer.
A bit like the Emperor's new suit, it is not always easy to put up your hand and say you don't know anything about the methodology. So to help address this we will be running a free informal "show and tell" session that will help you get to grips with eye tracking.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Understanding the technology (both glasses and screen based)
- How best to run a study and things to consider
- Understanding why, if it is applied correctly, it is such a powerful research tool
- Data reporting, what can you get from the data and how to report it
- Eye tracking do,s and don’ts
- Qualitative eye tracking vs quantitative eye tracking
- Alternatives to eye tracking
- Some recent eye case studies
The initial session will take place at a Central London location (TBA nearer the time) on June 9th at 9.30 and depending upon Q&A's should last about 90 minutes. Refreshments will be provided on the day, however, spaces are limited and bookings will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
To book a space/s please use the contact us form at www.eyetracker.co.uk/contact-us